Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Challenge 84 and winners of 83


Hi Susan here....

Welcome to another challenge here at Lexi's Creations.
First let me announce the winners of our last challenge 'Valentine/Love'

As always to be fair to beginners and advanced crafters I have used the Random Generator

The winner of the £10.00 gift voucher from Joanna Sheen is -
The winner of my special guest spot here at LC's is -

CONGRATULATIONS - contact me, Susan and I will arrange your prize and guest spot for you.

Please note that due to time constraints we cannot contact you about your win, but you do have until the end of the current challenge to make your claim.

I would like you all to take a look at our younger crafter from the last challenge




Our sponsor for this challenge is Fairy Dust Crafts
Our digi image designer Lexi Lee's store is a wonderland, full of fabulous crafting items new items arriving all the time, well worth a visit.
The winner of this challenge will receive 5 digi images of their choice from the Fairy Dust Crafts Store.



Let's get started with our new challenge....
This time we are going to give you something interesting.
'MONOCHROMATIC'
This is one of my favourite challenges. It doesn't have to mean all black and white, but shades of one colour that make a monochromatic theme.

Anything can be produced for this challenge, cards, scrapbook page, ATC, tag, bookmark, 3D items and can be for birthdays, anniversaries, congratulations, engagement, weddings etc. as long as it follows a monochromatic theme that is fine.

If you need some inspiration for this challenge then look below, my very talented design team have given you fantastic ideas. Also you will notice we have two new team members. 
I would like to welcome back Tracy Mo after a long absence from us, and newcomer Rachel who decided to join us when we did our DT call in January. 
Don't forget to call to their individual blogs and leave the DT some comments about their work, we all like that.


GUEST Designer Julie 
I couldn't resist showing you all that she sent to me
Using Baby building blocks
  


 




Glenda: Using Precious and Few Sentiment

HelenUsing Victorian Boots

Jo: A friend is a gift sentiment


Julie: Using The miracle of love sentiment

Lin: Using one of her own images

Rachel: Using an image of her own


SandraUsing Rag Doll

Sue: Using How do you sentiment

Tracy Mo: Using Buttercup Fairy



"A few things to remember"

Please enter your creation into the Inlinkz below and not your blog. Also please don't backlink to older posts we would love to see your new creations for our challenge.

Don't have a blog, no problems, send me, Susan a photo of your creation and I will enter you into the challenge.

If you are one of our younger crafters entering our challenge, please leave me your age after your name and I will make a special mention before the next challenge.

Happy crafting
Love Susan and my fabulous Design Team
xxx




8 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for having me as your guest designer this week
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I think Monochrome I think Black and White, your DT certainly inspired us to think other colours. Excellent.
    Bishopsmate

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS DT creations - absolutely stunning and such a gorgeous card from young Lyla for the last Challenge :-D
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT inspirational designs are just beautiful...love this kind of challenge too, gets the brain working...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful DT Inspiration - so much gorgeousness here!! This DT has some serious creativity and I love every card!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous DT creations - love the challenge theme too!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.